Please login or Join Now to reveal the complete information below for free*.
* 1 hour after the official race start time.
What we doWe have been an internet service provider of horse racing services since January 2002. We provide quality horse racing information and tips for Australian and New Zealand horse racing. We summarise the form in an easy to read format and provide our recommended selections each race with our unique "Confidence factor" to further assist in determining value.
Our service is ideal for Backing and Laying for the win & place, quinella and exacta betting. We provide real-time market prices to allow you to find value quickly through various wagering sources. Our additional quality tips provide low volume, high performance selections. 100% satisfaction guarantee for new members and free tips are offered to all registered users.
Contact DetailsHRT Trust
ABN 86 325 371 520
P.O. Box 3502
Robina Town Centre Qld 4230
* Sorry, we do not answer private number calls
Features and Benefits
- Low Price Guarantee. Our subscription service is one of the lowest Internet horse racing services available for quality horseracing information. If there is any website that offers a similar service for a lower price, please let us know and we will match their price, less 10%. This offer has been around since 2002 and we have never had to match any price!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Subscribe and evaluate for two consecutive days, if you are not completely satisfied with the service during this time, send us an email immediately and we will refund in full (new customers only). Not enough time to test? Trial for 1 month and if you decide that the service does not suit, send us an email immediately and we will provide a 50% refund (new customers only).
- Easy to Read Form Summaries. Easy Form section - plain and simple form, providing you with the best opportunity to find the best horses quickly and accurately. Including our unique ratings and confidence factors. No more long hours of form study!
- Disclosed Results. The results of all services are summarised each day. Further information may be found under the RESULTS tab.
- Real-Time Odds. Real time Tab Tote and Fixed prices and Betting Exchange prices displayed simultaneously on our racing pages. This feature allows you to isolate some of the best prices available on the internet in the quickest possible timeframe, ensuring that you waste no time finding better odds.
- Value Ratings. Rating prices are calculated at a 120% market, the same market used by most bookies and TAB's. Using similar markets ensures that our value is not falsely generated. If you can identify value and use a wagering service offering great odds, you are in the best position to profit with horse racing. Ratings also allow you to identify poor value favourites and for setting betting exchange prices.
- Exotics. Follow Quinella and Exacta combination overlays to increase your Return on Investment by maximising value and eliminating bets that are poor value.
- Early Information. Information well before jump time, the previous day as a matter of fact. If you need excellent racing information at your fingertips whenever you want it, this is the service for you. We alsp provide scratching, jockey and track going updates every 60 minutes during the racing day. Use this service with confidence knowing that all information will be provided for the correct barriers, jockeys, racing patterns and weather conditions. Ideal for taking advantage of early market fixed prices and betting services that offer discounts for early betting. We cover QLD TAB races - every day, every week.
Our HistoryWe consider ourselves as equestrian experts with a background in computing. The first computer version of this racing service was produced back in the late '70s. Throughout the 80's, the program was rewritten to incorporate class ratings and market estimations using the late DON SCOTT class rules (Don Scott was a well respected turf specialist).
Today, this form service is more than a class system, it includes over 20 categories to determine the horse's true form ability. Some of these categories have been overviewed in EasyForm and contributes to a large portion of our rating system, confidence factor and other tips throughout the website. You can be confident we are using a consistent and reliable methods.
Data ChangesOur service compares horses with all other horses in the same race. Important factors such as running position, sectional times and barrier positions determine our selection order and therefore our market prices are impacted greatly by changes or scratchings.
For example, a leading horse sets the pace in a race, which in turn determines the finishing speed and its barrier position determines how easily it will settle into its preferred positioning. A scratched horse (e.g. a leader or horses that dramatically changes its barrier) will result in a new leader and therefore a new scenario. All this detail is required before an accurate market price can be posted.
Although we post the early market the day before, we strongly recommend that you get your data printed etc no ealier than 11am AEST on the racing day.
We always provide updates during the day (approximately every 60 minutes) for scratching, going and jockey allocations.
Is our Selection Process Subjective?There is no human intervention in our selection process - it is purely objective (no emotions involved!). You can safely use our service with the understanding that all our postings will be consistent week on week. If you devise an approach that works, the last thing you want is a change in process. All our information provided is based on a set of mature rules that rarely change. We do update tables from time to time, but these tables should only serve to increase accuracy (ie jockey success, trainer success etc).
Data AccuracyAlthough we make every effort to ensure data accuracy, the final responsibility lies with the user to ensure that the details are correct. Postings are submitted by our database and transfers over the internet and therefore subject to misrepresentation or corruption. Always confirm information is correct when performing your own analysis.
Business EthicsWe will never access nor store Subscriber’s credit card numbers nor will we provide details to other companies or spam email addresses.
We will deliver on what is promised and address any user questions or concerns in a timely and professional manner.
A Subscriber may dispute any transaction or stop a subscription at any time with ease.